Friday, July 17, 2009

Ritz-Carlton Jakarta was Bombed!





Juz heard the news before I opened my eyes this morning, "Ritz Carlton was bombed Ritz Carlton was bombed", I couldn't believe it, I check the internet and saw the photos...."oh no not again!!"

I wonder if this is all politics with SBY getting re-elected not too long ago, with sore losers trying to mess up his presidency? Sigh, I am sad that Indonesians can't love their own country and only look out only for personal gains if that's the case. I see Obama wins and Hilary Clinton becomes his Secretary of State, that's the love for the country we should have.

Ooops, of course at this point without hard facts what I am saying is just speculation but I think it's a good guess! Please click on the link below for an update for the situation:

http://www.theage.com.au/world/at-least-six-die-in-jakarta-hotel-bombings-20090717-dnk0.html

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment